10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Alice Angel (Bendy & the Ink Machine) Makeup


Today's look is Alice Angel from the game, Bendy & the Ink Machine. I thought that this would be a great Halloween look to do, as it is a horror game and the final chapter has just been released! I would of liked to have horns too, but I couldn't find any online and I didn't have time to make them from clay. However, I still think this looks great and it turned out much better than I thought it would. 
If you want a more professional take on an Alice Angel look, check out Madeyewlook's video.

You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.




Eye Primer - NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (Grey and Black)
Lipstick - Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Repulse
White Face Paint - Grey, White and Black Trio
Black Face Paint - Grey, White and Black Trio
 



As much as I love this look, it does take some time to do. After primer, I layered white face paint on my face and neck, to get the right amount of coverage. If I was going out for Halloween as Alice Angel, then I would paint any exposed areas of my body with white face/body paint too. I then primed one eyelid and did a grey smokey eye on it, using eyeshadow. Finish that eye with winged liner, black pencil in the waterlines, mascara and a small black dot under the eye. For my eyebrows, I used black face paint to fill them in, but you could use a black pencil or liquid liner. For the other eye, I mapped out the shape I wanted and filled in with black face paint, which I then set with black eyeshadow. Then I used a black pencil in the waterlines, added mascara, and then added drawing lines around the eye with black face paint. For the open mouth, I mapped out the shapes using grey eyeshadow which also added a little depth to the mouth, painted in the teeth using white face paint, and then filled in the rest with black face paint. I set the rest black face paint with black eyeshadow and all of the white face paint with translucent powder. With the black face paint, I drew on the line for the nose. For the inky drips on the eye, lips and neck, I used a sticky and shiny black lipgloss. Finish with a black wig and halo. I would of liked a longer wig and to add horns for this look, but I still love how this turned out. Also, a black eye contact would look great in the blacked out eye, so that you wouldn't have to constantly be closing your eye for photos! 
 
 

I hope you liked this Alice Angel inspired makeup look, and are loving the final chapter of Bendy & the Ink Machine. I know this isn't a simple look, but I couldn't resist giving it a try!

What are you going as for Halloween?

You May Also Like

0 comments