10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Neon Clown Makeup


Happy Halloween everyone!
For today's final look and Halloween post, I have created a neon clown look, which is a great last minute look for any Halloween parties tonight or at the weekend. I wanted to do a clown look, but with a twist, and when I saw neon clowns on Instagram, I knew I had to try it out!

You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.



Eye Primer - NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Eyeshadow - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Daemon (red shadow) / NYX Toronto set (pink/purple shadow) / NYX Dublin Set (Yellow shadow) / Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (Black shadow)
Lashes - MAC No.7
 


This makeup can be done with any colours, I decided to use black, red, yellow and purple/pink. For the base, I just applied my normal foundation, concealer and powder. After the base is done, I moved onto the eyes. First prime them, them map out the shape using black eyeshadow. Go around the black with red (or whatever colour you are using), slightly blending the edges and colours together as you go. Then apply a line of white liner in the centre of the red shadow. To finish the eyes, put black pencil in the waterlines, apply mascara and lashes. For the nose, I did a circle of yellow shadow and did a thin line of white liner around the edge. For the lips, I applied the lipstick and then shaded a pink/purple shadow around the mouth and extended it, for a clown mouth shape. To finish the mouth, apply the white liner on the shadow. For my hair, I just put it into two extremely messy buns, but you could also wear a clown wig. Messy hair works best for the crazy clown look though. 



And that's the final look and blog post for Halloween 2018! I hope you liked this simple look, which is perfect for any last minute plans tonight or at the weekend. I also hope you have enjoyed all the other looks and the recipe I posted, throughout these 10 days.


Happy Halloween!

You May Also Like

0 comments