Halloween 2013- Costume/Make up ideas #3 - Creepy Doll/Tim Burton inspired doll-like character.

Just a quick note, I am not a professional make up artist. I just thought it would be fun to do Halloween based looks for this time of year!

This costume is the one I am going to be doing on myself, on Halloween. I thought that it would be a great and simple costume to do for a Halloween night out. I am going to be a creepy doll/Tim Burton inspired character. I kind of made this one up as I went along, just making sure that I had big eyes, dark circles around my eyes, freckles and cute pouty lips.

I used all make up products, so I know that this make up will last, as face paints might not last as long. To go with this make up, I am going to either pin my hair back or have some kind of bunches. Outfit wise, I am planning on wearing a cute dress, ripped tights, frilly ankle socks and my creepers. If I feel like it, I might wear heels instead of the creepers. 








What I used:
- Dark plum colour eyeshadow from a Next palette
- A taupe/brown colour eyeshadow from my MUA Undress me too palette (eyes and cheek contour) £4
- Black eyeshadow from my MUA Undress me too palette £4
- Two pairs of Primark lashes £1 each
- Model Co black eyeliner (brows and freckles)
- Avon colour trend white eyeliner pencil £4
- 17 Lipstick in the colour New Black
- Eau de teint nude magique foundation by L'Oreal £6.99
-Collection Lasting perfection concealer in 1 £4.19
- Rimmel Stay matte powder £3.99
- Avon SuperSHOCK mascara in blackest black £5










*Not quite sure why my face looks so yellow! Probably something wrong with my camera, the foundation is really pale!*

Right, that is the end for this look. I will do a post of my Halloween OOTD at the weekend, using this make up. I hope you have enjoyed this mini series and I hope that you have an amazing Halloween night, whatever you are doing!

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments