My Halloween 2013 celebrations.

Halloween has always been one of my favourite times of the year and this year has been no exception. For this year, my uni flat went a bit mental! We decorated the flat with plastic bottles, which we had doodled one, cobwebs, pumpkins and a handmade sign for our front door! On Halloween night, we decided to have a few people round for pre-drinks and then go out for the night. Now, I'm not condoning this, but we drank a lot. We had made vodka jelly, which had ghost sweets in it, I drank nearly 3 bottles of wine before I left the flat (whoops!) and then we order about 4 pitchers of cocktails when we were out. It was such an amazing night out, because everyone made such an effort with their costumes/make up and everyone was having so much fun. We all danced the night away and made it home safe & sound. 
So, after telling you all about it, I thought that you would like to see some pictures from my Halloween, so here they are!

Our Pumpkins - Jack Skellington, normal pumpkin face and Batman logo


Some people that came round for predrinks.

My flat girls <3

My Flat. #flat23


Maybe a little drunk in this one! haha!




Us in Revolution.
Hope you enjoyed having a sneak peak into my uni life. My makeup is the exact same as my Doll/Tim Burton character make up, so check it out here. I also did two other Halloween make up ideas, one of a zombie (which I did on the two of the lads) and one of a pop art cartoon, check them out if you want. 
What did you guys get up to for Halloween? Leave a comment, I would love to know.

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments