10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Leopard Makeup & Outfit Ideas


This blog post is the start of my "10 Days of Halloween" series! This means a new blog post everyday, for 10 days, to give you inspiration up until the night before Halloween itself. Nine of the ten posts are different makeup/fancy dress looks (with outfit inspirations), and the final one is a fun Halloween themed baking recipe. 

Today's makeup look is a simple leopard makeup, that is perfect for people who don't want to dress up much, don't like scary costumes or even have left it last minute to find a costume. You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.



Products used:
Eye Primer - NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
(Chaser to set eye primer & Low Blow in crease and under eye)
Pigment - Barry M Dazzle Dust in Bronze (Centre of lid & to set lipstick)
Eyeliner - Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen (Winged liner, nose, black leopard/dots on face)


This look is super simple to re-create, as you can use all of the makeup you already own. No need for any body paint or face paint, like some Halloween looks. Just apply your normal base makeup, add lipstick, throw on some gold eyeshadow with winged liner and lashes, add some leopard spots & nose, and you are done! This is such a great look for anyone to do, young & old.
I decided to go with a gold lipstick, as I had one in my makeup collection, but a nude or black would work also. I just liked how the gold lipstick worked with the eyeshadow.



For this look, lots of leopard works really well. The key piece you will need for this look though are cat ears, which are cheap & easy to find online and on the highstreet. 
I put together three simple leopard looks, but you can easily wear a black dress with the makeup & cat ears, to achieve the same costume.

3 - Leopard Envelope Clutch £10.00 Boohoo
4 - Black Faux Suede Heeled Sandals £20.00 Missguided
5 - Brown Leopard Print Cami Bralet £10.00 Missguided
6 - Brown Leopard Print Mini Skirt £12.00 Missguided
8 - Black Faux Flower Cat Ears £4.99 New Look
11 - Halloween Cat Ears in Gold £5.00 Pretty Little Thing @ ASOS
12 - Cross Front Heels £16.50 ASDA
13 - Gold-toned Glitter Clutch £12.00 ASDA







I hope you guys enjoyed this Halloween look, and are inspired by this super easy & quick costume idea. I think it's a perfect look for any last minute Halloween parties or plans.

What are you going as for Halloween this year?

You May Also Like

0 comments