10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Vampire Bride Makeup & Outfit Ideas


Today's Halloween post is a Vampire Bride makeup look, with outfit inspirations. This makeup look is fairly simple and only uses makeup, no face paint, so it's easy for anyone to do. I think this look could be a great last minute costume, as you pair this makeup with a simple black dress from your wardrobe and add a flower headband. For my look, I had this headband from an old costume, and added a piece of lace for a veil. You could also just wear a flower headband or find a headband that has a veil attached. 

You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.



Eyelash Glue - Duo Adhesive
Setting Spray - Collection Primed & Ready Spray



This look is a simple red-toned smokey eye, with no winged liner, and a grey lip. To recreate this look, just apply your normal makeup base, add a dark smokey eye which could be red-toned (like mine) or purple-toned, apply a lipstick which could be grey (like mine) or purple/red, and add some fake blood! You could also buy some fake vampire teeth to wear. I was going to add some teeth to my look, but they were too big for my mouth. This look does work without them too though.



For this look, I decided to go with dresses as the base, as that fits the traditional 'bride' look. I went to a black and red colour scheme, but a burgundy or purple scheme would work too. I think this look needs the flower crown or veil. There a plenty around on the highstreet & online, so it wouldn't be hard to find one that you like. 
I have styled three looks, but can also keep it simple with a black dress from your own wardrobe and a flower crown. 

1 - Bardot Sequin Maxi in Red £55.00 Very
4 - Shimmer Clutch Bag £8.00 Matalan
5 - Satin Sandals £29.99 H&M
6 - Bat Drop Earrings £2.00 Boohoo
9 - Malvolia Cross & Roses Earrings £26.00 Regal Rose
10 - Ring Handle Clutch Bag £15.00 Forever 21
11 - Heartthrob Heart Court Heels £14.99 Public Desire
12 - Floral Headband £4.00 Ann Summers
13 - Choker Maxi Dress £28.00 Missguided
14 - Black Suedette Brooch Clutch £17.99 New Look
15 - Bat Tassel Earrings £4.00 Boohoo
16 - Stella Lace-up Heels £29.99 Public Desire




I hope you guys are inspired by this Vampire Bride makeup look and outfit ideas. 
I think it could be a really dramatic & sexy costume, and just the right out of scary.

What are you going as for Halloween this year?

You May Also Like

0 comments