10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Spider Eye Makeup & Outfit Ideas


Today's look is a spider eye makeup, with 3 outfit ideas that would complement the eyeshadow. Even though it looks quite hard to do, it actually is quite simple to achieve. This could be a great last minute costume idea, as you could simply wear it with a black dress. I have provided three outfit ideas in this post, if you wanted to go with a more spider-looking outfit.
I only did one eye, but you could do both eyes the same. Also, you could wear whatever colour lipstick with this eye makeup. I went with red to match the hint of red glitter on the centre of the lid. 

You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.



Liquid Liner - NYX White Liquid Liner
Lashes - MAC No.7
Glitter - Lit Cosmetics Firecracker Glitter & Glitter Base


This makeup look isn't as hard as it looks. I got inspiration for this look from Pinterest, so let me know in the comments who originated this idea, so I can credit them. To re-create this look, start by applying your normal base products, brows and lipstick. Then, I set my eyeshadow primer with a skin-toned eyeshadow, blended a light brown/grey eyeshadow into the crease, and then smudged black eyeshadow on the lid and into the crease, as well as on the lower lash-line. Using the same black shadow, create the spider legs and pincers, then create the shadows using a light grey eyeshadow. Then using white liquid liner, apply highlights to the legs. Now this stage is optional, but I placed red glitter onto the centre of each lid. Finish with black pencil liner in the waterlines, mascara and false lashes. You could do both eyes, but I preferred only having one spider. 




The outfit for this makeup look could literally be anything. You could easily wear it with a simple black dress that you have in your wardrobe, or you could go a bit more spooky by wearing one of the three outfit choices I have suggested. Anything with spiders or cobwebs would look great with this makeup look.  

2 - Suedette Barely There Heels £20.00 Boohoo
3 - Web Hoop Earrings £18.00 Regal Rose
4 - Leather Look Mini Skirt £25.00 Topshop
5 - Red Faux Fur Circle Bag £11.99 New Look
7 - Webbed Face Chain Mask £17.00 Regal Rose
8 - Bianca Strappy Block Heels £29.99 Public Desire
9 - Lock Front Clutch Bag £18.00 River Island @ Very
10 - Black Spider Web Bodycon Dress £18.00 PrettyLittleThing
11 - 2-pack Necklaces £9.99 H&M
12 - Ankle Boots £23.00 H&M
13 - Glitter Clutch Bag £8.00 Matalan
14 - Metallic Body £7.00 H&M



I hope you like this spider eye makeup look. It's such a fun and easy Halloween look, and would be perfect for someone who doesn't want to wear a full costume. 


What are going as for Halloween?

You May Also Like

0 comments