Ice Queen/Fairy - #Halloween2016


In my first Halloween look, I became an Ice Queen/Fairy! I have seen many different versions of this costume, but I wanted to create a simple version, that anyone can create. 
This look is a great alternative for Halloween, if you don't want to be something scary. It can also be used for a Christmas themed costume party. 

I have included inspiration images, makeup how-to and outfit inspiration/ideas.
I hope you guys enjoy this look!


 



Makeup

1 - On the back of my hand, I mixed L'Oreal True Match in Rose Ivory & L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer Base together, in a half/half mix. Then, I buffed it into my skin. 
2 - To create a flawless base, I concealed with my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1, mixed with a bit of the primer. To set everything into place, I used my makeup sponge & Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love Highlighter. I pressed this highlighter all over the face, to set my foundation & concealer. 
3 - After, I brushed my eyebrows into place, & used the NYX White Pencil to fill in my eyebrows. I then mixed a little Glitter base with the Barry M glitter, and filled in my brows with an angled brush.
4 - For my eyes, I primed them with my AVON eye primer, to make sure the eyeshadow lasts all night. I used the shade High from the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette all over the lid & brow bone to set the primer. I used the shade Armour on the lid, Slanted in the crease & Dagger on the outer corner. On the lower lashline, I used a mix of Slanted & Dagger. On the inner corner & brow bone, I used Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin. In my lower waterline, I used the white eyeliner pencil, and for lashes, I used AVON Supershock mascara and Ardell Demi Wispies
5 - For contour, I took the shade Dagger on an angled brush. For highlight, I used Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin and the Barry M glitter (mixed with glitter base), on all the high points of the face.
6 - To finish, I used the concealer on my lips and layered the glitter/glitter base on top. I ended with spraying the silver glitter hairspray in my hair, on my face & body, and then set it with the AVON setting spray




  


Outfit Inspiration




What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Something pretty? Or something scary?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments