Review - The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter #BEDA



I have to admit that I am not one of those people who like to take their makeup off at night. I do it because I have to, so I try to find products that are quick and effective. I have dry/dehydrated skin, so I didn't want something that dries it out too much, but something that still removed my makeup in one go. I decided to try this cleansing butter from The Body Shop, and fell in love with it. I am now on my third tin, and I have recently realised that I have never reviewed it on here. 
So, here is why I love this cleansing butter so much!


The product comes in a metal tin which is quite large, so not really great for travelling. However, you can easily put some in a smaller pot, so that problem can easily be solved. The packaging is pretty standard from The Body Shop. For them, it's all about the product. 
The cleansing butter is a solid, but when you start to rub it on your face/eyes/lips, it becomes like an oil cleanser. I found it to be really soothing and not harsh, yet it dissolved all of my makeup. I remove the product/makeup off with a warm muslin cloth, and I am left with clear & clean skin. I have to admit that I was nervous about rubbing this into my eyes, but it doesn't irritate them and even removes stubborn waterproof mascara! 
On my skin, it was a little drying, but most cleansers are for me. Once I applied my moisturiser/serum-in-oil, the dryness was fixed. For me, it wasn't that big of a problem. I don't use this everyday though, as I don't wear makeup everyday. I have a different cleanser for days when I haven't worn makeup. So, I found that this product lasts quite a while, because I don't use it all the time. 
I have also found this incredibly fast and easy to use. In fact, I have still managed to wash my makeup off using this, after I night out when I was really drunk! If that doesn't prove how easy and fast this product is to use, I don't know what will!



Overall, I think this is a great product, and probably something I will continue to repurchase. It just suits my skin, removes my makeup well and doesn't take forever to remove my makeup! 
It's an all-round winner for me!

Have you tried this yet? 
What's your favourite cleansing butter/balm?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments