My Top Five : Current Favourite Shoes #BEDA


If you are a shoe addict like me, you have tons of shoes, but only a select few that you seem to wear all the time (well, until you get bored of them/they break/or it's not the right season for them!).
Today, I am showing you my current favourite five pairs of shoes, that I own.







This is my newest pair to my collection, and I am in love with them! When I saw them in the Office sale for £12.00, I knew that I couldn't leave them behind. I purchased them in a size 5, even though I am a size 4, as the toe part was a little too tight in the 4. They are super comfortable, easy to walk in and the silver/metallic/holographic colour adds something fun to any outfit. 





Pair Two : KG by Kurt Geiger Leather Hi Tops £20.99 [SALE] Shoeaholics.com (last season)

I purchased these KG hi-tops last summer as I wanted the leather hi-top Converse, but they were always out of my size. I have to admit that I love these more than the converse ones now! The platform/creeper style sole gives me height, which I love as I am only 5ft 4", and the leather is super soft & amazing quality. I can see these lasting a very long time, and they are great for all seasons. 






My number one pair of sandals for summer 2015! I think I have worn this pair of sandals the most this summer, as they just go with everything. I love the slight heel, as they give me a little height during the day, but are still comfortable to walk in. Also, the croc-effect adds interest to what could be just a standard pair of black sandals. Super flattering and great value for money!






My favourite pair of sandals from last year, that I am still loving, just not as much as my croc-effect pair! These are my black jelly shoes, which everyone was going mad for last year. I still love mine, but I have to wear them with frilly ankle socks or fishnet ankle socks, as they can rub your feet raw. Again, I love the simple block heel for height, and they are comfortable to walk in. I kind of want to buy them in other colours too. 





Pair Five : Quilted Matte Black Dr. Martens £125.00 Office (Last season)

These are my Dr Martens that I got for Christmas 2 years ago now, I think. They were a limited season only style, so you will only be able to get this style on Ebay now. These are the matte black quilted-style design, and I just love how different they are to the normal Dr Martens. Just like normal Drs, you have to break them in. Once you do, these will be the most comfortable pair of boots you will ever own. For me, these go with everything, and are perfect for all seasons. These were the best investment, as they will last for years.

So, those were the five pairs of shoes I am current loving and wearing to death.
Which ones do you like the most?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments