My Granola recipe #BEDA


Recently, I have been trying to eat healthier and actually eat breakfast, which is something I never really ate. So today, I thought that I would show you my granola recipe, which is actually making me enjoy eating breakfast for once!

By the way, I will be doing a blog post all about the reasons why I am changing my eating & lifestyle habits, later on this week, so keep a look out for that. 


Ingredients

2 tbsp Vegtable Oil


Method

Pre-heat your oven to around 150C/fan or 130C/gas 2.

Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey & vanilla extract in a large bowl.

Then, mix in the rest of the ingredients, apart from the dried berries & desiccated coconut. 
Mix well together.

Once combined, tip the mixture onto two baking sheets and spread out evenly.

Bake for 10 minutes, then mix in the coconut & dried berries.

Bake for another 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

Once golden, tip onto cold baking sheets and let then granola cool down.

Once cool, store in a jar. You can keep it for up to one month.

Serve with fruit, milk and/or yogurt. 


3 tbsp of my granola on top of chopped up melon, kiwi & strawberries. Served with a cup of green tea.

It's such a simple recipe to do, and it is super tasty! 
You can swap & change the seeds/fruit/nuts for whatever you like to eat, and the measurements aren't set in stone. Sometimes, I just guess the measurements, and it still turns out fine. 
This is just the base, feel free to change it up for your tastes.

Finally, I am enjoying eating breakfast, thanks to my granola recipe!

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments