My sunglasses collection.

Well, the UK have been having a heatwave recently so I thought that this would be the perfect time to do a sunglasses collection post. Now, I'm not saying that you need lots of sunglasses, it's just that I have lots. I used to have more than this but I got rid of a few so that I can buy some new ones. 























I store my sunglasses in a drawer, in my dressing table. I have two hardbox cases at the back of the drawer, which have lots of cloth sunglasses bags in them. I then have all my sunglasses laid out in the draw, so that I can see each pair. This way I can choose the right pair for my outfit. 
Now, let's get on with showing you guys my collection! 

One




Right, this first pair are not sunglasses but they do live in this drawer. They are like fake 1950s style reading glasses. They are bright red, cat-eye shaped glasses which are perfect for fancy dress. I can't remember where I got them from, they just seem to have always been in my collection. 


Two



This pair are very extravagant and Lady Gaga-esque. I never wear them but I love them! I would wear them if they went with a fancy dress outfit but never on a normal day. They are black and shaped to look like a butterfly. They sparkle in the sunlight and I just love looking at them! I didn't pay for them, they were a birthday present a few years ago. However, I know that they were from H&M and they were around £12. 


Three

This pair are my most expensive pair. They are from Storm and they were £20 in the sale. I don't wear this pair that often and I am not sure why. I do like them but I seem to prefer other pairs. They go with lots of outfits because they are black/brown tortoise shell with diamantes on the side. I think that I am going to try and wear this pair more. 


Four



This is one of my favourite pairs! These are aviator style with stainless steel frames. They were £8 from H&M and they have last a good 4 years. They just go with everything. These are my go-to pair if I am in a rush and can't decide what ones to wear. I would recommend that everyone should have at least one pair of sunglasses that go with everything, just like these do. 


Five










This pair are from Primark and they were about £2. They are bright red and are ray-ban style. I have lots of sunglasses that are this shape but I love how bright these are. Some days, it's just nice to wear a stand out pair of glasses. 


Six



This is another one of my favourite pairs. They are navy blue and ray-ban shaped. I got these for my birthday two years ago for about £16. They are from the H! by Henry Holland range in Debenhams. They are a nice alternative to black sunglasses and are a pair that I can throw on in a hurry, knowing that they will go with lots of different outfits.


Seven



Another ray-ban style pair! This pair are from Primark and they were around £2. They have a animal print effect on them in tortoise shell colours. They have dark tinted glasses which makes everything look a lot more sunkissed than it actually is. These are another pair that I wear quite often because they add pattern to a plain outfit. 


Eight



These are a really cute pair of sunglasses with different coloured polka dots on them. I don't wear these that often because there are so many colours on them, which makes them hard to style. However, when I do wear them, I get lots of comments about them. I love how big they are too. They are from H&M and they are £8. 


Nine



This is another huge pair of sunglasses. My mum gave me this pair as she didn't like them anymore. They were from Marks & Spencer and I am not sure how much they were. They are brown and black striped, which go with quite a lot. I haven't worn them much but I think that I will start to wear them more. 


Ten



This is an aviator style pair that have a floral print on them. These were from Primark and they were £3. I really like this pair as I don't wear floral clothing often, so this is a nice way to introduce florals into my wardrobe. I have only worn these a few times as I have many other sunglasses, but I do like wearing them. 


Eleven



This is a pair that I wear quite often. They are big glasses which are black, so they go with everything. They are the butterfly shaped glasses which makes them look high-end. They were from Primark and they were £2.50. They are great for when you're hungover as they cover a large amount of your face! 


Twelve



This is another one of my favourite pairs. These were very on trend a few years ago, however I still love wearing them. They are cute and they add a bit of fun to an everyday outfit. The bright red colour and heart shaped frames make them stand out with any outfit. I just love wearing them as people constantly notice them when I am walking down the street. 


Well, that's all of my sunglasses. I hope that you have enjoyed this post and it's prompted you to buy more sunglasses, as you should always protect your eyes from the sun. If you would like me to make other collection posts, then leave a comment. 

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments