How much is my face worth? - Makeup edition.

I have recently been finding some new blogs to read and on one of them, I saw this kind of post. It's all about showing how much I spend on my makeup products and seeing how much it comes to when combined. I am quite nervous about seeing how much everything is worth collectively. A lot of the ones I have read have been in the £100 area, so I am guessing that mine will be similar.
The kind of makeup look I am basing this on is an "everyday" look; natural/nude eyes, bronze/blush/contour, foundation, concealer, mascara and bold red lips. 
Let's see how much my face is worth!




Lips


Normally, I would use a red lip liner too but I need to buy a new one. For this look, I have chosen my Avon lipstick in the colour Charged Cherry and then layered my Dior Ultra Gloss Reflect in the colour Red Stockings 757. 

Lipstick : £4.00
Lipgloss : £15.00


Eyes


For my shadow and eyebrows, I use the MUA Undress me too palette. I also use the black shadow in the palette over the top of my black liner. I use my Avon Always on point black liner to line my lids, my Avon colortrend white pencil on my lower waterline and my Avon superSHOCK blackest black mascara on my lashes. 

Palette : £4.00
Mascara : £5.00
White liner : £4.00
Black liner : £7.00


Face


For my foundation, I mix two together because my No7 foundation makes me dry in places. I have very combination skin, so the No7 beautifully matte foundation works on the oily parts of my face and the Avon ideal shade natural liquid foundation works well on the dry parts. For concealer, I use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I use Avon ideal flawless pressed powder to set everything, MUA blush in the colour Cupcake, MUA mosaic bronzer in shade 1 and Avon Smooth mineral powder (ivory) to contour my face. The powder I use to contour my face is a mineral foundation powder in the shade that is one/two shades darker than my skintone. I have really pale skin, so finding the right colour contour powder is difficult. 

Foundations : No7 £12.00 / Avon £6.99
Bronzer : £2.00
Blusher : £1.00
Contour : £9.00
Powder : £9.00
Concealer : £4.19


Brushes


I forgot to put my eyelash curlers in the photo but I do use them! The 5 black handled brushes are from a 15pc set I bought on Ebay, the small silver one is a Ruby & Millie one, the thick silver tube brush was a cheap one from a drugstore called Bodycare, the huge bristle brush is from Avon and the gold one is the Real Techniques expert face brush. 

15pc set : £5.99
Ruby & Millie brush : £7.00
Bodycare brush : £2.00
Avon brush : £5.00
Real Techniques : £9.99


Overall, my face is worth....

£113.16!!!!!

I really didn't think it would come to that much! But then when I started to add brushes into it and the fact that I wear two foundations, I started to think that it might. Doing this makeup edition is making me want to do a skincare edition of 'How much is my face worth?'. Would you guys want to read that? Leave a comment if you would. 
Well, this post was a massive eye opener. I wear mainly drugstore makeup so I can't imagine what some peoples would be if they wear high end makeup everyday! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you did, leave a comment!
Bye
xxx


You May Also Like

0 comments