Lookbook - Vintage summertime lady.

Photographer : Alanta Lee - 

Hype on Lookbook.

I love this look. It's great for the summer even though it's all black. Before I adjusted this bargain vintage find, It has long sleeves on it. I never liked the sleeves so I chopped them off! It's much more wearable and perfect for sunny days. The bag is the most expensive part of this outfit but I do use it nearly everyday, so it definitely pays for itself. It hold tons of things and goes with most outfits. I would wear this outfit for many occasions, such as the beach, shopping, picnic and hanging out with friends. I would even wear the outfit to a meal or even somewhere "posh" like horse races, if I was wearing heeled shoes. 







- Black/white vintage dress which I had adjusted (DIY post coming soon) £10
- Vintage straw sunhat £8
- Black butterfly shaped sunglasses from Primark £2
- Black studded sandals from Primark £12
- DKNY black leather bag from Fenwicks £179
- Pocket Watch necklace from Dorothy Perkins £12
- Nomination bracelet from Amabis/Just under £100 collectively
- Silver claddagh ring £10




I thought that I would throw in the last image as it is far to cute to not post it! 
Definitely a photo I am going to print out and put in a frame!

I hope that you like this kind of post and that it helps people who are curvier/"plus size". It shows that you can wear anything you want, as long as you wear it with confidence and a smile. 
Leave comments if you liked this look and/or this kind of post. 
Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing..I like the dalmatians,it is so big..I had dalmatians when I was a child..As the time passed, I grew up, but the dog is dead. it is so said..

    Oolong Tea

    ReplyDelete