10 Days of Halloween 2018 - Mia Wallace (Pulp Fiction) Makeup & Outfit Ideas


Today's look is Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction, both with & without the bloody nose. Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films, so I thought that this would be a great costume for Halloween. It's a simple last minute costume too, as you most likely have an outfit to go with the makeup in your wardrobe. If you don't, I have provided outfit suggestions for this Mia Wallace look, ranging in prices, so you can find an outfit for your budget. 

You don't have to copy this look exactly, but I do hope you find inspiration from the products I have chosen & the look I have created. I have also put together 3 outfits as inspiration to go with the makeup.

And just to clarify, I am not a makeup professional, but I do enjoy experimenting with makeup.







This makeup look is a simple brown/grey toned eyeshadow look, with winged liner and a bold red lip. To re-create this look, apply your normal base makeup, blend grey/brown tones on your eyes, add winged liner and a bold red lip. I didn't add any false lashes with this look, but you can if you want to. For the blooded nose look, add fake blood from your nostrils, and you can mess up the eyeshadow if you want to. I didn't want to mess up the shadow, but I do think it would look super effective. If you don't have short dark hair, you can buy a wig like I did.




The outfit is super simple and can most likely be made from items that are already in your wardrobe. It just involves a white oversized shirt, black cropped trousers and black ballet flats. A black lace bra showing through the shirt also adds to the look. I have provided 3 different versions of each item, ranging in prices, so that you can create the outfit, no matter what your budget is. 

1 - Cotton White Shirt £8.99 H&M 
2 - White Oversized Shirt £20.00 PrettyLittleThing
3 - Cotton Rich Long Sleeve Shirt £25.00 Marks & Spencer
5 - Crop Kick Flare £28.00 ASOS
6 - Faux Leather Flare Trousers £36.00 Topshop
8 - Maple Round Toe Ballerina £12.00 Very
9 - Black Leather Ballerinas £28.00 Next






I hope you like this Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction look. It's such a simple Halloween costume, that is great from someone who doesn't want to go super scary or over-the-top. You could also wear this to a movie fancy dress party, when it's not Halloween.


What are you going as for Halloween?

You May Also Like

0 comments