A Tour of my Coats & Jackets



Today, I am sharing with you, my collection of coats and jackets.
In my previous post about this seasons coat trends, I admitted that coats are my biggest fashion weakness, and that I always want to buy a new coat, so my collection is fairly large. I used to have a few more than this, but I recently did a clear out of my coats. However, I still have more than a normal person, haha!
Anyway, I have photographed each coat and recommended similar coats, as you can't buy any of these coats anymore.


This is my cape coat, which I purchased from Topshop about 5/6 years ago. I wore it for 2 winters, before I decided to buy a new coat. I still love it, but I don't wear it that often anymore. I think I will start wearing again when cape coats are back on trend, but until then, I will keep it on my rail, unless I have an outfit that it would look amazing with. 
Similar Coats - One / Two / Three


This is my long black vintage faux fur coat, that I paid only £5.00 for! I don't wear this that often, as long fur coats are harder to wear during the day, but I do love wearing it when I have the right outfit on. Faux fur coats are my favourite type of coats to wear.
Similar Coats - One / Two / Three


Out of all of my coats, this will always be my favourite. I purchased this from a vintage fare 2/3 years ago, for about £30, and I have worn it every winter since then. Leopard will always be one of my favourite prints, and when it's fur, it will always be a winner to me. This coat just goes with most of my wardrobe and with my style. 
Similar Coats - One / Two / Three


I never thought that I would own a hot pink coat, but 3 years ago I saw this one in Primark and fell in love. I paid about £12 in the sale, and it's so well made for a cheaper coat. For me, this is more of an Autumn going into Winter coat, as it isn't as warm as my other coats.
Similar Coats - One / Two / Three


This is my new coat for this year, which is from River Island. I have always loved coats with shearling on, and I fell in love with this one when I saw it on the River Island website. It was an online only coat, and unfortunately, it's already disappeared from the site. 
Similar Coat - One / Two / Three


I purchased this vintage blanket cape about 4 years ago, for £10. I haven't worn it that much, but I really want to start wearing it more, especially after Burberry released their beautiful blanket capes this year. Hopefully I will start to wear this more, this year. 
Similar Capes - One / Two / Three


This is my houndstooth/dogtooth blazer, that I got from a charity shop, for about £10. It has a very 80s feel about it, because it has shoulder pads and just the general style of it. I love this blazer, as it can style a simple black outfit, into something fun and stylish. I love wearing this during the day and in the evening. 
Similar Blazers - One / Two / Three


My best friend gifted this black blazer to me, for a birthday, a few years ago. Because it was a gift, I have no idea where she got it from, or how much it was. However, I do believe that everyone should own a black blazer, as they are such a fashion staple. I love how relaxed the fit of this blazer is, but it can still look smart too. It's the perfect blazer for my wardrobe.
Similar Blazer - One / Two / Three


This is another amazing Primark purchase. I paid about £15 for this black duster jacket, and it has to be one of my most worn jackets that I own. It's such an easy jacket to throw on and layer with, during the day and at night. I always regret not buying the white version of this duster jacket, when Primark was selling these, a couple of years ago, as I would of worn that just as much.
Similar Jackets - One / Two / Three


This is my nude/pale pink faux leather jacket, that I found in ASDA, for £18. I got this about 2/3 years ago, and I am still so surprised at the great quality of it. It's not the most practical of jackets, as it is such a light colour, but it does go with everything.
Similar Jackets - One / Two / Three


This ASOS beauty was about £70, and I purchased it a few years ago. Black leather jackets are another style of jacket that I think everyone should own. I love my black leather jacket, as I love the extra studded detail on it and overall shape of it. 
Similar Jackets - One / Two / Three


The final jacket of my collection is my denim jacket, which is from Mango. I got this as a birthday present in 2015 from my sister, and it was about £30. Denim jackets are perfect for Spring/Summer/Autumn months, and can work well when layered. I really want to own a couple more denim jackets in other colours, and I would love to put patches/pins/embroidery upon one. 
Similar Jackets - One / Two / Three



That was a tour through my coats & jackets. I hope you really liked seeing what jackets/coats I own and that it gave you more inspiration for your AW coat, for this season.

Which is your favourite coat/jacket from my collection?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments