6 Autumn / Winter 2016 Coat Trends


Coats are one of my biggest weaknesses, when it comes to winter fashion. Personally, I would wear faux fur coats all year round, but I know it would look a bit weird wearing faux fur in the summer! 
I know that finding the perfect coat, that is practical and on trend, can be difficult. So, I have found some great examples of coats from each of this season's trends, in a range of prices, so that you can hopefully find the perfect coat for you. 
The trends that I have chosen to focus upon are puffer, fur, shearling, trench, floor-length and pink. My personal favourites are fur, shearling and pink. Not every trend will appeal to everyone, but I hope that you will find a style that suits you, within this post.

Puffer



Fur



Shearling



Trench



Floor-length



Pink




I hope you guys enjoyed this look into this season's coat trends, and have found the perfect coat (or two) for you. Come back tomorrow for a tour through my coats & jackets rail!

Which was your favourite coat or trend?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments