Life update - I've finished university!


Hey everyone!
I'm finally free from university & I now have time to blog. Yay!

I will be doing an in-depth blog post about my overall university experience, at a later point, but I thought that I would share some photos/thoughts from the final parts of my course.
(Just to warn you, it will be a photo-heavy post!)

Lookbook pages - Instagram @shannonanne2303 
I have to admit that I still can't believe my three years at university are over. This final year has been really difficult, stressful, yet fun at the same time. Overall, I am really happy with how my final collection ended up, and how it looked on the catwalk. Even after having to change most of my designs, with only two weeks before the catwalk show (thank you, lecturers!).

Graduate Collection - After Hours AW16 Photoshoot
Graduate Collection - After Hours AW16 Photoshoot
Graduate Collection - After Hours AW16 Photoshoot
The actual fashion show day & evening was something I will never forget. It was so amazing to see your own designs, on models, styled the way you wanted. Everyone's collections were stunning & so different from each other, yet they all blended well together, because of the lighting/projections/staging. My whole year put so much effort into the show & our collections, which totally paid off, as the show was so professional & slick (with no mistakes, yay!). 

Catwalk/Fashion Show Photos - Phil Crow Photography
Catwalk/Fashion Show Photos - Phil Crow Photography
Catwalk/Fashion Show Photos - Phil Crow Photography
Catwalk/Fashion Show Photos - Phil Crow Photography & The Lincolnite
Catwalk/Fashion Show Photos - Phil Crow Photography
With my fashion bestie, Jade at the after party.
Check out her work on Instagram - @jadeypagey
I have made so many amazing friends on this course and throughout uni life, and I can't believe I'm not going to see them everyday again. It hasn't truly hit me yet, that I'm not going to be coming back in September & seeing my friends everyday, like I am used to. However, I'm very excited about the future and moving on in life. 
No matter what grade I get, I am proud of what I achieved and the only way is up from here. 

Like I said earlier in the post, I will be doing an in-depth post about my university experience, but that won't be for a couple of months, after I have my grades etc. But until then, enjoy looking at these photos, and any others that I will still be posting on my Instagram.

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments