Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - The Resolutions Tag!


Today, I thought that I would bring in the New Year on my blog, by doing the Resolutions Tag! 
Enjoy!


My full outfit that I created.
1) Name 3 things that you did this year (2014) that you are proud of.

I passed first year of University. 
I created a full outfit in my first term of 2nd year, that I love. 
I put so much more effort into my blog in 2014.

2) Name 1 thing that you would have done differently.

I wish that I tried a tiny bit harder during first year.  

3) What was the biggest highlight this year (2014)?

My nephew being born. 


4) What was your favorite beauty product this year (2014)?
My MAC Rocky Horror Picture Show lipstick in Sin. 
5) What was your least favorite beauty product this year (2014)?
A pink lipstick I purchased from Primark. Horrible formula. 
6) Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year (2014)? 

All of my friends and family. 



7) What makeup/ beauty resolutions do you have this year (2015)?

Keep trying out colour on the lids. Don't be afraid of wearing a bright colour. 

8) What are your Fashion resolutions?

Keep doing what you are doing. Wear whatever you want. Don't let anyone say you can't wear something because you are not 'skinny'. 

9) Personal Resolutions?

Push yourself to be the best you possible.  


10) Name one thing you want to check off your bucket list.
I don't have a bucket list, but I would love to push this blog to its full potential.
Well, that's Resolutions Tag complete.
I tag you all to give it a go, if you would like to.

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments