Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - Would you rather? Tag


Tag time again! 
I came across this one by accident and thought that it looked interesting. It's like the typical 'Would you rather?' game, but all about beauty/fashion.
So let's get on with!




1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Lose all of my palettes and eye shadows! I couldn't live with my lipsticks and mascaras! Both make me feel human!
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off! I change my hair cut and colour that often, that the thought of not being able to cut it is quite horrifying.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink. I naturally flush pink so it suits me more.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I may love makeup but I am a fashion design student, so clothing is more my thing! I would spend thousands on clothing! 


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. Would be easier to apply.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. There are more brands avaliable at Sephora!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
That's tough. I think one lip colour and it would be a red. 
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter. Most of my summer clothes are my winter clothes, just layered.


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails. I love a good dark red nail polish.


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

Give up my favourite eye product, as my favourite lip product is sadly discontinued!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Ponytail, even though I hardly wear my hair up. 
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never being able to paint my nails would be horrible! I love having fake nails and painting my nails, when I am not sewing. I never have painted finger nails when working with fabric, as it could mark it. 


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them. I would look so weird with out eyebrows!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without nail polish. As much as I like painting my nails, I would prefer to have a full face of makeup, over nail polish. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag! If you did, I tag you to do it! 

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments