Beauty Monday - 5 Products, 2 Looks, from Day to Night.


Today's post is a little different from a normal FOTD. I have tried to see if I could limit the amount of makeup I use, and see how I could make a look go from day to night. Also, this shows how most products can be used for multiply things, not just for what it says it is for.
I feel that these looks are perfect for busy people, who don't have time to apply tons of makeup in the morning. Also, they are both quite natural looks, which works with many skin tones and would be perfect for school.

P.S. I am sorry for the change in lighting and quality of photographs. The Sun kept going in and out, then I had to change from my camera to my phone.




 The five products used:



Tools used:

AVON Eyelash Curlers
Ruby & Millie Eye Define (short) Brush
Angled Brush from Ebay
Spooly from Ebay
Square shaped lip brush from Ebay

Look One - Daytime - Simple & Quick




For the first look, I started with my eyes. Using the Deluxe Crease brush, I brushed over the shade W.O.S from the Urban Decay Palette, across the lid up to the brow. Then on the lid, using the same brush, I swept Naked 2 on. Using the ELF Blending Brush, I used a tiny bit of Faint in the crease, blending a lot. Going back to W.O.S and the Deluxe Crease Brush, blend over the edge of the shadow to make seamless. Using my angled brush from Ebay, I filled in my brows with Naked 2 and brushed through with the spooly. Finally, I used the Accent Brush and Naked 2 on the lower lashline, to frame my eyes slightly. 
Time for Mascara! Firstly, I curled my lashes. Then, I placed 2 coats of my AVON SuperSHOCK MAX mascara only on the top lashes.


I concealed any redness, blemishes and dark circles with my Collection concealer and Miracle Complexion sponge, making sure everything was blended into my skin. I then set everything and added some coverage to my skin, using my AVON powder and Blush Brush.


Finally, I added the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher lightly to my cheeks with the Stippling Brush, and a little to my lips for a bit of colour. I blended it on my lips with my finger. 




Look Two - Daytime or Evening - Pink lips with natural smokey eyes




To take the first look even further, I layer Naked 2 over the existing eyeshadow on the lid, with the deluxe crease brush. I then added more of Faint through the crease, using the ELF Blending brush. Using my Ruby & Millie Brush, I pushed Crave along the lashline, flicking at the outer edge. With the Shading Brush, I smudged and blended the Crave 'liner' and repeated the process (shadow then smudge), so that the liner had more intensity. Taking the Accent Brush, I applied Faint on the lower lashline and then Crave on the outer section of the lower lashline. Using my baby finger, I placed Venus on the inner corner and browbone. Finally, I applied more mascara on the top and botton lashes. 


I left the brows alone and didn't add anymore concealer or powder. However, I did apply more of the Sexy Mother Blusher with my stippling brush onto the cheeks. I also applied Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette as a contour, under my cheek bones, along my jawline and down my nose, using the Setting Brush, blending after with my Blush Brush. With the same Setting Brush, I gently swept Venus down my nose, onto the bow of my lip and on the tops of my cheek bones, as a highlight. 
Finally, I applied more of the Sexy Mother Blusher onto my lips, using the lip brush from Ebay. 









What products do you multi-use?
Could you limit yourself to only 5 products?


Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments