Review - Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Only have this post and two others left of my 2 weeks review-a-day project. Today's is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. 




Tagline:
Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation:
 - look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
 - ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
 - self-standing for easy storage
 - extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
Price:
£9.99 in Boots
Colour:
Gold/yellow and black handle
Packaging:
Clear box which helps you to see the product before purchasing. The actual brush is beautiful to look at and can stand up due to the flat-bottom base.
Pros:
  • Lightweight
  • Easy to use
  • Perfect for liquid/cream foundation application
  • Definitely worth the money
  • Also good for applying moisturiser
  • Flat structure of the bristles helps you to buff your foundation into the skin
  • Soft and dense bristles
  • Helps you apply your foundation to give you a flawless finish
  • 100% cruelty free
  • Self-standing which is good if you like to display your brushes
  • really easy to clean
Cons:
  • Can be a little expensive to some people



Final thoughts:
This brush is my foundation's new best friend! It's perfect for a flawless finish and it is easy to use. I  use it for my foundation and for my moisturiser so that everything is evenly and nicely buffed into my skin. For me, the brush was worth the money I paid for it but some people might not feel okay with spending nearly £10 on one brush. The brush is super soft and easy to clean. I would recommend this brush to everyone! I will be buying more Real Techniques brushes in the future because they are so amazing and that they are designed by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo (one of my favorite beauty youtube channels)!

Anyone else used any of these brushes yet? Thoughts or recommendations? 

You May Also Like

0 comments