Review - Model Co eyeliner pencil, with sharpener lid, in black

Only a few more products left to review in my two weeks review-a-day project. Today's is the Model Co eyeliner pencil, in black, with a sharpener lid.






Tagline:
A must-have tool to enhance and define the eyes, COLOURBOX EYE PENCIL is a long-wearing, high colour pigment pencil complete with an inbuilt sharper for precise application anytime.
Enriched with Shea Butter, the non-drying, soft formula glides on effortlessly without dragging or pulling to create a smooth, bold finish that lasts.
Perfect for a smokey eye, pair COLOURBOX EYE PENCIL with EYESHADOW TRIO in Smokey Eye.
Why you need it:
High pigment eye pencil.
Long-wearing, non-drying formula.
Complete with inbuilt sharper for precise application.

Price:
£14.00 but mine was free with Glamour magazine
Colour:
Black
Packaging:
Normal pencil packaging. Sharpener on the lid. Came in a cardboard box in similar colour packaging (pink/black).


Pros:
  • Soft texture 
  • It was free with the magazine
  • Sharpener in the lid is handy
  • Highly pigmented
  • Doesn't break when sharpening
  • Blends nicely
Cons:
  • You have to get rid of the sharpening, which doesn't happen with my Avon eyeliner that sharpens in the lid
  • High pigmentation doesn't last for very long once on the lid
  • If I hadn't got the product for free, I wouldn't of purchased it. Too expensive. Cheaper and better eyeliners available
  • Have to reapply in the day


Final thoughts:
This is an okay eyeliner. If I am not looking for a strong liner look, then this liner is perfect. However, I prefer to use my Avon Always on point eyeliner instead, which also has a sharpener in the lid. I think that the price tag is very high for an okay product. I wouldn't of purchased this eyeliner. Overall, I think that I will be using this a backup for my Avon eyeliner, which is a much better quality eyeliner/sharpener duo. I won't be purchasing this but I might try other Model Co products, as I have heard good things about some of them. 

You May Also Like

0 comments