Review - L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds in Eva, Julianne, Blake, Liya & JLo


I have a red lipstick addiction. There, I have said it! I just love the way it looks and how confident it makes me feel. So, when I heard about these L'Oreal lipsticks, I had to give them a try. I first purchased Eva, Julianne and Blake back in October 2014, when they had first been released. After that first purchase and testing out, I knew I wanted them all. Only recently though, I have been able to get the two other UK shades, Liya and JLo. However, I still want the other colours that are exclusive to France (Ines & Leila) and America (Doutzen, Laetitia & Freida) too! 
Just need to find them online now!



Avaliable from Boots (apart from JLO, I found this shade in a Superdrug store) £6.99 each

The idea of this range of lipsticks is to find the perfect shade of red, for your skintone. They have used different celebrities so that you can match with the right, similar skintone to yourself. Personally, I will wear any red lipstick. But for people who are afraid of wearing red, being able to find the perfect red can be difficult, which is where this range is helpful. Each shade is slightly different to be able to work with different undertones of the skin, so that the red lipstick complements you. 
Formula-wise, this range is what I would call a satin-matte finish. They are less drying than most matte lipsticks, but give that soft-matte finish to the lips. On me, they are long-lasting, with only needing to be touched up once or twice during a long day (8-10 hours). With a lipliner underneath, they hardly need touching up during the day.

Top to Bottom : Eva, Julianne, Blake, Liya & JLo


Personally, I think these are such a steal at £6.99! I 100% recommend these.

Have any of you tried these or the nude range?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments