Christmas Gift Guide for Her 2018 (Fashion, Beauty, Alternative & Stocking Fillers)


It's time for my first Christmas gift guide for 2018! I am doing 3 gift guides this year, which are For Her, For Him & For Them. Each gift guide is split into different sections, all including a stocking filler list. The stocking fillers are going to be £20.00 & under, per item. 
In this gift guide for her, I have split the guide up into fashion, beauty, alternative and stocking fillers. I hope you can find the perfect gift for any of your female friends or relatives, no matter their age, within this gift guide.













I hope you have been inspired by my gift guide choices, for the females in your life. To be honest, even some men or couples would like a few of these gifts too! 
Come back on Saturday for my gift guide for the men in your life. 


What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

You May Also Like

0 comments