Top Ten Alternative Advent Calendars 2016

Just like I promised yesterday, here are my top ten alternative advent calendars. These are perfect for people who are not really into beauty or the traditional chocolate calendars. I have chosen calendars from a wide price range, and for a range of different people, including dogs.

From toys to candles, tea to pork scratchings; hopefully you (or your dog) will find an alternative calendar that is perfect for this holiday season.


Sock Shop Ladies Colour Burst Socks Advent Calendar £79.99


I hope you have found the perfect advent calendar for you (or your dog), this season, from my two advent calendar lists.

What is your advent calendar of choice for this year?
Chocolate, beauty or something alternative?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments