My Sister's Baby Shower

Over the weekend, the baby shower I have been planning for 2 months, finally happened! 
So, I thought that I would share with you some photos from my sister's baby shower, as I am so happy with how it looked & went. It had a slight Winnie-the-pooh theme, and splashes of blue in the decoration, as she is having a boy.
Enjoy!

Winnie the pooh hunny pot filled with 'guess the bump size' game cards

Winnie the pooh hunny pot filled with baby food challenge answer cards & the six jars of baby food

Advice for mum-to-be/Wishes for baby cards & disposable cameras with photo props

Winnie the pooh cake


Non-alcoholic punch

Alcoholic punch

Baby food challenge

Pin the dummy on the baby

My sister, My mum & Me

Hope you guys enjoyed having a look at the photos! 
If you would like a more detailed post on what decorations etc I made for the baby shower, then let me know.

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments