Monthly Highlights - February 2016


I know it's such a typical thing to say, but I can't believe February is over already!
February was a good month, but I am super excited for March, as it's my birthday month.
But, I will talk about March in next months highlights.



The first highlight of February is this scrub from Rituals. I have been using this scrub on & off for a couple years now, but it has been extremely helpful this month. I have been suffering with a bit of acne across my back and chest this month, and this scrub has helped to clear it. The best thing about this scrub is that you can use it as a charcoal body mask, which draws out the impurities from your skin. This, with my next monthly highlight, has helped to clear all the body acne that appeared in Feb. 


I always have a bottle of this body wash, but it has been extremely useful this month, because of the same reasons as the scrub. The combination of the scrub and this tea tree shower gel, has cleared the acne from my chest & back. So, they had to be included in my monthly highlights.


I finally got round to trying Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre moisturiser this month, and it quickly became a favourite. I now understand why so many makeup artists and blogger rave about it! It is such a great moisturiser and makeup primer, especially for my dry/dehydrated skin. I will be doing a full review of this soon, so keep an eye out for that.


My final beauty highlight of February is my Nars blusher in Orgasm. Out of all of my blushers, it's the only one I have worn this month. It's such a beautiful colour and it has worked with every eyeshadow/lip look that I have worn this month. A blogger favourite, that I would completely reccommend for everyone to try.


My final February monthly highlight has been the long-awaited return of The X Files! 
For the past month, my monday nights have been improved by watching this show, and I am so sad that this series is only 6 episodes long. However, this does mean that I have time to binge-watch the old episodes of The X Files, when this series ends! 


Those are my highlights from February.
What are yours?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments