Sunday Summary #1

Instagram - @Shannonanne2303

First Sunday Summary of the year (and ever!), and it hasn't been that exciting of a week really. I have mainly been working on my final collection for university, starting this blog back again, going for dinner & drinks with one of my best friends, celebrating New Years Eve and going out for a family dinner. 


Blog posts from the past week -




I guess the main part of the week was celebrating NYE with my best friends. We all decided to go into the city centre to celebrate, and we may have drank far too much! The two photos above are just a couple from the night, but are two of my personal faves. The first one is of me and my best friend, and the second is a quite drunken picture of me. The poster I am pointing at, is a poster of my friend Courtney Askey, who is such a talented musician/artist/etc, and I was just very excited about seeing her up in the venue I was in. After getting in a 4:30am, I can tell you that I did have a very bad hangover on New Years Day!


After spending the week doing uni work and drinking a lot, it was nice to spend yesterday (Saturday) going out for a meal with my mum's side of the family. So, I made myself look decent and enjoyed a lovely afternoon with them all. 

And that has been my week. Not the most exciting week, but I promise that there will be more exciting ones to come during the year, especially when I am back at University. 

What have you all been up to this week? 
How did you spend NYE?


Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments