Review - Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara


I have been wanting to try something out from the Charlotte Tilbury range ever since it first launched. Finally, I got my hands on something in March, thanks to my best friend buying me the Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara, for my 21st birthday.
She knows I am obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury and that I am a mascara addict, so she hit the jackpot with this. Like most mascara addicts, I am looking for the one, which is hard to find. Before I reviewed this, I wanted to try it out for a long period of time, just so I can see how well it performs new and once it started to dry out.


After testing this mascara out since the end of March until now, I can safely say that it is my number one mascara ever. The brush is bristles, not plastic, even though the plastic ones don't bother me anyway. But, I like the way the bristles hug on every lash, coating them all evenly. The brush has a slight taper and point to it, so that you can turn it vertically, for perfect application on the inner corner and bottom lashes. I love to use this on both top and bottom lashes, as it doesn't transfer or smudge around my eye. 
The colour is an extremely dark black, which makes my eyes pop. I hate it when 'black' mascaras are a dark grey, instead of being black. I have very short lashes naturally, and this makes them look so much longer and thicker than anything else I have ever tried. Plus, I find that the lasting power out-does any of my other mascaras, high-end and drugstore. I have even managed to nap with this mascara on, and it still looks perfect when I wake up! Another thing I love about this mascara is that it is so buildable and doesn't clump. I have only started to notice it clumping very slightly recently, but that's because it is starting to run out/dry out.


Nothing / One Coat / Second Coat
(Sorry about the brows! Really need to get them sorted!)

Overall, I couldn't live without this mascara. It's perfect! It lengthens, adds drama, curls, seperates etc! It's so worth the £22, if you are looking for a mascara that does it all.
I will be repurchasing this when my current tube dries out, and probably will always have it in my collection. 

What's your favourite mascara and Charlotte Tilbury product?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments