Current Favourite Instagram accounts #1


I have an Instagram addiction. I feel like I can spend hours scrolling and discovering new accounts, plus seeing what my favourites are currently posting. Today's post is all about my current favourite accounts. These are the accounts that I look forward to seeing and always spend time browsing through their images, even if I have seen them all already. 
As a creative person and blogger, I find that Instagram can be very inspiring for my fashion designs, artwork and blog. So, these are some of the accounts that inspire and capture my attention daily.



I wish I could do my makeup like this everyday or have Caty to do it for me! She is a MUA and has a Youtube Channel, but it's her makeup Instagram posts that make me love her. They are so creative and stunning, so much so, that I can't stop staring at some of them. So much inspiration for makeup ideas for my blog. 



Another makeup-based Instagram by the lovely Ruth. As much as I adore her makeup looks and how creative they are, it's Ruth hair that I am currently lusting after. I just love the different colours and how vibrant her hair is! Also, I am in love with how she sometimes matches her eyebrows with her hair. Just perfect! 



This account inspires me so much for my university work. She has just completed her final year and presented at GFW. I am a little in awe at her final collection, and I hope mine will be a least half as good as Chloe's. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!



This is one of the first Instagram accounts I followed. I love the classic style she has, and I am slightly (a lot) jealous of her designer shoes collection. I also loved watching her baby bump growing through her photos, and now, the little additions of her daughter in her outfit posts. 



I wish I could design/illustrate like Guillermo. I love the creative takes he has on different themes, and how he always draws female fashion designs, even if the inspiration is a male. Everytime he uploads, I am in awe and completely inspired to draw, which is unusual for me, as drawing is my least favourite aspect of fashion design!



I love this account and how cohesive it looks. From ootd posts to beautifully constructed beauty posts, this instagram account and blog gives me so much inspiration for my own. I think she has a great sense of style, and I am a little in love with her hair (especially when she curls/crimps it).



I am a huge follower of Kal's blog, so I had to follow her Instagram account too. I love reading her reviews on her blog, but it's her high-quality images that draw me in. They are so beautifully constructed and the lighting is always spot on. The quality of her blog/insta images is something I aspire to for my blog. I best get practising!



One of my favourite fashion blogs, and now, one of my favourite instagrams. I love this mix of outfit posts and more personal posts, like her passionate campaigning for marriage equality in Ireland. She has the most amazing style, and it constantly inspires me within my own outfits. 



This Instagram account is one of my best friends accounts, so I am a little biased. But, I just love watching her art work evolving. I am constantly checking on her account to see how she has pushed her work forward, as it makes me constantly want to push mine too. She is a fine art student at Leeds College of Art, and if you love fine art, go give her account a look. 



My final favourite account is by a girl called Nina. She has a fashion blog and does design too. The monochrome feel to her instagram account is stunning. I am in love with her rocky/gothic style, and the way she puts outfits together. Her outfit images are always well edited and I would love to start doing outfit posts like hers. So inspiring for my account and blog. 

What are your favourite Instagram accounts?
Also, leave your Instagram accounts below. 

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments