Lifestyle Thursday - Current favourite iPhone apps!


Recently, I decided to become up-to-date and purchase an iPhone 5s!
So, today's lifestyle post is all about the apps I am currently loving. It's a mix of apps, from social to gaming.

If you guys have any recommendations, then leave a comment below or tweet me @StudsandFlicks. 





The first app is the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game. I am not a person who has tons of games on their phone, but I had to download this game, as so many people were talking about it. I can't stop playing it! 
It is so addictive and actually fun to play.


The next app is Snapchat. Again, it's quite a popular app to own but I love sending my friends stupid photos/clips of myself/my dog. Plus, my friends send me some hilarious snaps back!


Depop is amazing if you like shopping on places like Ebay. You can sell and buy anything so easily, from makeup to vintage clothing. My depop name is @studsandflicks. I can spend hours browsing through all the items different people are selling.


The good old favourite, Instagram! I just love sharing photos of my life, blog posts and my very drunken night outs! Instagram is an app that makes sharing photos with friends really easy! 
Follow me @shannonanne2303


I love Chic Feed! If you are looking for style inspiration or like looking at different street styles, then this is the app for you! I'm a big fan of street styles from around the world, and this app gives me my daily fix of images.


Vogue is my favourite magazine and is an essential for any fashion student/lover. I can't always carry around the thick magazine version, so this app is great to read whilst travelling. I can also use it for inspiration when I am doing my design work. Plus, the app is updated everyday with new articles, instead of waiting for the monthly magazine.


Pinterest! I am obsessed with Pinterest! I love browsing for uni work inspiration and for personal DIY inspiration. Being able to 'pin' items on different boards for future reference is amazing. I would recommend signing up for Pinterest if you are into art & design or are studying art & design courses.


As a blogger, bloglovin is essential. When I saw that there was an app for it, I downloaded it straight away. This way, I can catch up on the blogs that I love, when I am out. Perfect for when I am travelling/waiting for someone to arrive.

What are you favourite apps?
What apps would you recommend (any kind)?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments