Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - The British Tag!


For this weeks Tuesday post, I thought I would do Beautycrush's 'new' tag, The British Tag! 
I love being British and all things British, so this tag was lots of fun to do. 
So grab a cuppa and carry on reading!




My perfect cup of English Breakfast tea in one of my favourite Disney mugs.
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I normally have 1 a day, in the morning. I have 3 sugars and no milk.

2. Favourite part of your roast
I LOOOOOOOVE a sunday roast! I think my favourite part is roast potatoes or yorkshire puddings. 
I can't decide which I prefer more! 


Yummy! <3
3. Favourite dunking biscuit
I like all biscuits. I think my favourite is Fox's Jam & Cream biscuits, but today I had bourbons.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Now, this one is hard. What would you class as a British pastime? I think I am going to go with going to a pub for drinks/food. 

5. Favourite word?
I think one of my favourite British words is Faff/Faffing, which means to waste time/dither. 
For example, "I spent the day faffing about in my room."

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I know a few bits of cockney rhyming slang so here are some examples;
Dog & Bone/ Apples & Pears/ Jack Jones.


Mmmmmmm.....
7. Favourite sweet
I'm more of a savoury girl, like crisps & chocolate. But if I do, I love blue/pink fizzy bottle sweets.

8. What would your pub be called?
The Dally Dog Pub
Dally is short for dalmatian, and as I have one & have been obsessed dalmatians since I was little, I think it is a perfect title for my pub!


Miss Kate Moss, The Queen of British style.
9. No.1 British person
I could go with the typical answer of The Queen, but I am going to go with the queen of the modelling world, Kate Moss. Kate Moss is a british style icon and someone who I adore. I could fangirl over her for years, but I wouldn't want to bore you all to tears!

10. Favourite shop / restaurant
My favourite shop/s to go to is DollyMix/Pink Pigeon Vintage in Leicester. They are two separate shops but one is above the other, so I class it is one shop. I love buying vintage clothing etc, so these two places are amazing. They can be a little expensive, but so worth it for one off vintage pieces. Favourite restaurant is more of a pub that sells food, called O'neill's, Leicester. O'neill's is a chain brand of Irish themed pubs and I just love going to the one in Leicester for food.


11. What british song pops into your head?
Well, I've been having a David Bowie session today, so I will go with Life on Mars by David Bowie.

12. Marmite.
NO. It is vile.

So that is The British Tag. I hope you guys enjoyed my answers and I tag anyone who is reading this, to give this tag a go.

Shannonxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments