Lifestyle Thursday - Current Favourite Blogs #1


Ever since I started blogging (and before), I have loved reading other people's blogs. Whether they are fashion, beauty, DIY or lifestyle based, they all give me inspiration for my own. Blogging is such a great community to be a part of, so I thought I would so you some of the blogs that I am currently loving.


London Beauty Queen is a blog that I have been reading for quite a while and is one of the very best. From blogging advice to in-depth product reviews, this blogger does it all. 
A definite must-read blog that I read everyday.

A recent(ish) blog that I have discovered. She does some amazing in-depth reviews, where you know she has tested the product thoroughly. I also follow her on IG as her dogs are so cute!

This blog is on of the first blogs I read and was truly inspired by to start my own. I adore Leanne's style and how much passion she has for blogging. I could spend hours reading her product reviews and wishing I owned most of the clothing/accessories from her outfit posts. 

This blogger is a girl after my own heart! She is a shopping addict and is always showing us her new beauty buys. And because of all her hauls, we get quite a few reviews too. Suzy always makes me want to go shopping for new products to try.

This blog is run by two best friends who are also in a band together. From beauty reviews to healthy vegan/vegetarian recipies, this blog covers it all. I love how passionate these two are about their blog and it really shows through in their posts.

This blog covers a wide range, from reviews to outfit posts. She also does some DIY/lifestyle posts. I love Stella's style and how she knows what suits her body. Stella and I used to go to the same school (she was two years below me), so I found her blog through Facebook and I am so glad I did. 
Us Leicester bloggers have to stick together. 

Everytime Gemma says that a product is amazing for pale skin girls, I have to go out and buy it, as she knows what she is talking about. Her review of the NYX blush in Taupe persuaded me to buy it, and now I can't get enough of that blush. Her in-depth reviews keep me coming back everyday and also make me spend a lot of money. A blog that I must read everyday/everytime there is a new post.

My favourite DIY blog. I have been reading this blog for two/three years now and it still inspires me. I love designing (obviously, as I am a fashion design student), making and DIY, so this blog helps me when I am lacking creative inspiration. I just love the variety of DIY's, from fashion to homewares, if I ever need inspiring creatively, this is the first blog I head to. 

What are your current favourite blogs?

*All blog header images are the blogs own, I do not own the images*

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments