Beauty Monday - How to: Take care of your breasts/décolletage #BREASTWEEK


This week is something I have been thinking about doing for quite a while.
#BREASTWEEK is all about breasts/boobs/tits, whatever you like to call them. (Personally, I have names for my 'girls'!) All girls (and boys) have them and we have to take care of our lady lumps.

Whether you have small, medium or large boobs, I hope this week is helpful for you all.
I am going to cover different breast related topics this week, from making sure you get measured for bras to the history of a famous lingerie designer. Come back everyday this week to see what I am talking about for #BREASTWEEK.



Say hello to my girls, Trinny & Susannah! (And yes, that is my nipple piercing)

Today, I am talking about how to take care of your breasts/décolletage, as it can be a give away to how old you really are, if you don't take care of your breasts/chest area skin. I am going to go through what products and techniques I use to keep my 'girls' toned, firm and moisturised. Also, I am going to show you different products that are avaliable specifically for toning/firming/moisturising your breasts.

Personally, I don't feel like I need any special firming/toning products yet, as I am 20 and haven't had a baby/gained-then-lost dramatic weight, which can make them sag. I just massage moisturiser into my breasts and surrounding décolletage area, using uplifting and firming motions. I use a slight bit of pressure, but not too much as the skin is thin and sensitive, to help boost collagen. If you can use a firming cream that has collagen in it, this will help too. I try to massage from underneath the breast, in an upwards circle motion when using my chosen products in the shower and out of the shower. The products I use are body moisturisers, one in the shower and one out of the shower.


Passion Fruit Body Butter £5.00 The Body Shop

The Nivea in-shower moisturiser is a product that I use in every shower on my breasts and only in desperate 'no time for body butter' times, all over my body. I then use my body butter with the massage technique to give extra firmness and moisturisation, plus a rub some in to my nipples as they can become dry (taking care around my piercing). I do use the body butter all over my body too. This particular body butter comes in many different scents, I just like using this one (which is no longer avaliable!), the shea one and the raspberry one. All the body butters from The Body Shop are great for moisturising the skin.  


For my neck/décolletage, I like to continue applying my daily moisturiser/day cream from my face, down my neck and onto my décolletage, using circular motions. The day cream I am currently using is Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream SPF15 £2.99.
And that is how I take care of my breats and chest area. 

Here are some other products that claim to be firming, toning and moisturising for your breasts.



Maybe one day I will need to use something stronger than body butters & moisturisers, but for now, keeping my breasts massaged and moisturised is more important. 

I hope this has helped with ideas of how to lift, tone, firm and moisturise your 'girls'!
Come back tomorrow for more #BREASTWEEK.

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments