Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - Wizard's 4th birthday!

From the day I brought him home to his 4th birthday.
As some of you may know, but I imagine that most of you don't, I have a dalmatian called Wizard. Last Friday, 11th July, it was his 4th birthday and I thought that you guys would like to see some photos from the day. Every year, I put everything aside and spend all day with him, as he is my baby boy! This year was special as I have been away from him for months at a time, because of University, so I spent his whole birthday cuddling him, taking him on a longer walk than normal and showering him with gifts & affection.






New collar, toys, treats and bed.
Tennis Balls £1.00 Poundland
Treats £0.69 Pets at Home (Pick & Mix)









 It was so lovely to have Wizard-Mummy time and to spoil him. 
Hope you enjoyed this peak into my life.

Shannon
xxx 

You May Also Like

0 comments