Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - Summer Lovin' Tag!



For this weeks Tuesday post, I decided to do the Summer Lovin' Tag which was created by Youtuber Fleur De Force. It has been a popular tag video recently, so I thought that I would share the summer things I am lovin'! 

Fleur De Force's Video


QUESTIONS

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?
I cheated a little with this one as I picked two. One is an old favourite of mine which has been discontinued and the other is a new favourite lip product from this Summer. The old favourite is a Revlon Matte lipstick in the shade Strawberry Suede and the new must-have for summer this year is Revlon Matte Balm in Audacious. 
Both are perfect bright summer lip colours!



2. Summer nail polish you're loving?
I have become obsessed with wearing this colour recently. I have been wearing it on my toes and fingers. It's such a beautiful green for summer and I have a blog post all about it & 4 other summer nail polishes.

3. Bikini you're loving this summer?
I don't have a bikini! I don't have any swimwear as I haven't needed any for years, plus I can't find a swimsuit/bikini that supports my large chest! So, I don't have an answer for this question.

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino drink from Starbucks?
I don't have a favourite drink from Starbucks but I do quite like their Raspberry & Blackcurrent Blended Juice.

5. Favourite fake tan?
No fake tan for me! I am white-as-a-ghost and proud of it! I just use a sun cream and aftersun cream.

6. Favourite summer song?
I have two answers for this question too! I have a summer song for this summer and then a song which reminds me of summer. This summers song is Eez eh by Kasabian. My 'ultimate' summer song is Let's go surfing by The Drums.



7. Favourite summer accessory?
Can't beat a good pair of sunglasses! My current favourites from my large sunglasses collection, are a pair that I got from a vintage fair. They are black and have double lenses. I just think that they are quite different and turn any outfit into something unique.





8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume?
What I love to wear in the summer is The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit body mist. However, I don't currently have one to photograph as I accidentally threw the last one out. 

9. Summer book you're loving? 
I don't know what you would class as a 'summer book' but I am currently reading Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge by Lindy Woodhead.

10. What are you most excited to do this summer? 
To create memories with my friends and family. I feel that I have started well, but summer isn't over yet!




And that is the end of this tag post. I tag anyone who has read this post to give it a go. If you do, leave a comment and I will check it out. 

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I'm loving the Revlon Matte crayons too!:)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want to buy more of them :) x

      Delete