Lifestyle Thursday - Creativity.

Creativity. 
Something that has always been a forefront in my life. I love to draw, create and experiment with everything and anything. 


And now that I am on summer break from university, I feel that I need to set myself tasks to do to keep myself creative.
I am a Fashion Design student, so I want to keep making, drawing, experimenting etc, throughout the summer. I haven't painted since my Foundation course so I want to get back into that. I want to fill my summer with artistic inspiration through travelling, art galleries and living life to the fullest. 


So, as an effort to start my creative summer, I purchased sketchbooks.
I have no idea what they will have in them or how they will look at the end of the summer, but I will promise to keep you updated. 

Here's to my summer artistic adventures.
How do you guys keep yourself feeling inspired/creative?

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments