Tag/Tell-all Tuesday - The Beauty Scenario Tag

For the first Tag/Tell-all Tuesday, I thought that I would keep it simple and do a fun beauty-related tag, so that you all can get to know me better. I was going to to a lengthy catch up post about finishing my first year at uni, but I wanted more time to write it, so that will be next weeks Tuesday post. 
Anyway, here are the answers to the Beauty Scenario Tag
Enjoy!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

Right, I have never used a high-end foundation! I have never needed to buy one (yet) as I don't tend to wear foundation that often. But, when I do wear foundation, I use a drugstore one. I also find it difficult to match my pale skin tone and dry skin type with a foundation, so I tend to try and not wear one everyday. I only wear foundation on a night out or when I feel like wearing a full-face of make up. Anyway, that was going slightly off track! My chosen drugstore one is the Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain. It actually matches my skin tone, gives a nice light coverage and finish to the skin.
Maybe I might find a perfect high-end foundation one day!




2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

Now, this is tough. I think that I would tell her because I would want her to tell me, if the roles were reversed. I know that this might mean that I might not get the job, but who knows how long it would be until someone actually tells her! Then, she would be mortified that she had lipstick on her teeth all day! Plus, she might be thankful that I have told her.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

I would go for my Rimmel Apocalips in the colour Big Bang. I just love the colour, the texture and how long it lasts. I just feel so powerful in a red lipstick and this one lasts all day!
Perfect way to make myself feel better.




4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I don't think I would. I had so many different haircuts/colours and tried out so many different make up looks, that I think they have all shaped me into who I am. I know that sounds really cheesy but every mistake helped me to better myself. I'm always one for trying new things so I probably have made some horrible hair/make up mistakes, but I will probably make even more in the future!


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I would do none of the above as I wouldn't of let it get that far! My hairdresser and I have a great relationship and I often trust her to do whatever she wants to my hair. I think the last 2 years of haircuts/colours have been half chosen by her because I trust her opinion. It's all about finding the right hairdresser and trusting them.


6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Oh, wow. I couldn't choose between these two palettes/kits, so I am slightly cheating! The first is my Urban Decay Naked basics palette. The neutral colours are perfect for everyday and can even be vamped up for evening my using the darker colours for a smokey eye. The other palette/kit is my Benefit Whole Lotta Lovin' kit. Now, this is perfect for travelling. It contains 3 shimmer shadows, a cream shadow base, concealer, mascara and bronzer. I can make a quick look using this palette, with only needing to add a few other products.



 
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

When I first read this question, I didn't think I would be that upset if my makeup stash had been raided. But then I remember about one product in my collection, which would make me so upset if it was stolen! That product is my Dior Addict Ultra-gloss reflect lipgloss in 757 Red Stockings. I have one opened one and a un-opened one in my beauty stash. This is because I purchased the un-opened one when I found out that shade 757 was being discontinued! I adore this gloss, which is a big thing for me, as I am not a big lipgloss fan. The day both of those tubes run out, I will be really upset.





8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

Well, I hope that none of my friends would do that to me but if they did, I would ask them to repurchase it. I would hope that they did return it in an awful condition, that they would offer to replace it without me asking them anyway. It's what I would do if the role was reversed.

And that's the end of the tag! 
I tag all of you to do it! 
If you do complete the tag, then leave a comment with your blog link and I will give them a read.

Next Tag/Tell-all Tuesday will be about finshing my first year at uni. 

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments