Blogmas 2013 - Day one - A quick catch up...

BLOGMAS DAY ONE

So, I have decided to do Blogmas this year as it is my first Christmas on this blog! This may be a mad thing to do as I have deadlines galore for the next two weeks, but I am going to attempt this. I don't know what kind of things I should blog about during blogmas, but I will have a post up everyday, even though some might be kind of small. Right, today's is just a basic intro to blogmas post and a quick catch up. 

Time for a catch up. Grab a cup of tea and get comfortable. 



Well, my first term at uni is coming to a close and I have deadlines galore for before and just after the Christmas holidays. Ahhhh! I feel like I am drowning in sketchbooks! 




I have loved this term and I feel that I have met some amazing people. I can't wait to have a flat Christmas dinner before we leave and the odd night out to celebrate this festive season. 

Actually have all my present ready!
But, I can't wait to go home and see all of my family & friends. I just feel that this Christmas is going to be a good one since my niece will fully understand Santa etc, and my family have missed me quite a lot. Plus, I already have a lot of nights out planned with friends and a 60th birthday/new years eve party for my auntie to look forward to. 
So basically, not much has been going on, just uni work and trying to find a house for next year. Let's hope my two flat girls and I can find a house soon! 
Anyway, what has been going on with you guys recently? Are any of you planning on doing blogmas or even vlogmas? 
Leave a comment if you are, I would love to check them out. 

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments