Review - Avon SuperSHOCK eyeliner in Flashy Brown and Avon eyeliner brush.

Two weeks review-a-day project continued. Today's is the Avon SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner in flashy brown and the Avon eyeliner brush. 









Tagline:
In a metallic gel for perfect chrome precision, glides on smoothly for a long-lasting, precise line. / Tapered point gives you control over fine lines. Black plastic eyeliner brush. 
Price:
£6.00 for gel liner/£2.00 for brush
Colour:
Flashy Brown
Packaging:
Simple black lid on a glass pot. Brush is soft, yet firm, which is good for applying this product.

<<Blended
>>Not blended

Pros:
  • Long lasting on the eyelid
  • Beautiful bronze colour, different to wearing black liners
  • It's a thicker gel than other gel liners which makes it easier to apply, well for me
  • Doesn't transfer to the top of my lids
  • The brush makes the application easy and quick
  • The brush is nice and tapered which helps keep the liner close to lash line and apply nice even flicks
  • Small and compact/great for travel
  • Multifunctional product
Cons:
  • Wish you can buy the gel liner and brush together
  • Wish there were more colours available, not just metallics


Final thoughts:
I was sceptical about gel liners for a long time but this one has made me change my mind. It's so easy to apply, a lot easier than liquid liner! I am glad I chose the brown colour for a change as it is making me experiment with my eye makeup more, since I always wear black. I might even purchase a brown mascara! The brown gel liner works well with my blue eyes and can blended well, if you blend before it sets. I have used this as a eyeshadow base all over the lid too for nights out. The brush is so helpful with this gel liner as it gives nice even lines and flicks. Overall, I love this product and I would recommend it to people. A definite buy-again product.

You May Also Like

0 comments