Avon order - 09/07/13

My Avon order arrived today, so I thought that I would show you. There will be reviews once I have tested the makeup products. 

Firstly, I purchased Colortrend white eyeliner pencil which is £3.00. I wanted a white eyeliner for my waterline so that it opens up my eyes when I wear heavy eyelid makeup. 




Next I purchased another lipstick. It's Avon Ultra colour rich brilliance lipstick in the colour Pink Paparazzi (£2.99 when purchased/now £8). It's a gorgeous bright pink colour in the bullet. Let's hope it is when you wear it. 




Final purchase is a new turban towel (£4.00) and body towel (£8.00) set. It's white with a pink edging. I needed a new body wrap around towel and turban towel to take to uni with me in September. I can't wait to use these as they feel super soft!





Not sure what to purchase next. Any Avon recommendations? 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. oooh that white eyeliner looks great - so pigmented!!

    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So cheap as well. Can't wait to use it.
      xx

      Delete